When Subaru built your vehicle, it was made to last for many years. Subaru has a strong track record of creating vehicles that stand up to the test of time, and 97% of Subaru vehicles sold in the last 10 years are still on the road today.* That's why it's important to protect the investment you make in your Subaru, because you'll be driving it for a long time. At our Subaru dealership in Colorado Springs, CO, we want to help! Bring your Subaru to us for routine maintenance and repairs, and we'll give it the outstanding care it deserves.
Our team of Subaru-certified mechanics and technicians have plenty of experience working on Subaru models, and know your vehicle inside and out. At our service center, we have the state-of-the-art tools and technology our experts need to diagnose your vehicle quickly and correctly, and to make all the necessary repairs. Come to us for your routine oil change and tire rotation, or even for your annual State inspection. If you need brake service or a transmission tune-up, we can get you back on the road quickly. Schedule an appointment at our Subaru service center today, and prepare to be impressed!
Need Another Reason to Schedule Service with Heuberger Subaru?
- We know you have plenty of options when you service, and we work hard to provide you the perfect combination of competitive pricing and Subaru expertise.
- We have a Subaru Express Service area at our service center, with 20 factory-trained technicians who are dedicated to servicing your vehicle.
- We offer free multi-point inspections so you always know how your Subaru is doing.
- Our factory-trained Subaru technicians use genuine OEM Subaru parts in all their work.
*Based on IHS Markit U.S Vehicles in Operation vs. Total New Registrations for Model Years 2008-2017 as of December 2017.
Subaru Express Service Available for Your Day-to-Day Needs
After hours drop-off available, ask for details
Drive-In service keeps you out of the weather
MAIN SERVICE PHONE NUMBER:
SCHEDULE SERVICE APPOINTMENTS:
Try our Subaru Express Service options open from 7am-6pm each weekday, and 8am to 5pm on Saturday. Our store is closed on Sunday.
EXPRESS SERVICES INCLUDE:
Basic Oil Change w/filter
- Drain and fill crankcase with up to 5 quarts of Mobil Conventional Oil. Replace drawing plug gasket and change oil filter
Express Service Oil Options
- Mobil Conventional Oil
- Mobil Super
- Subaru Synthetic
- Mobil 1
The above options include drain and fill of crankcase with your oil option (see above), replace drain gasket, replace oil filter, inspect and top off all fluids (except brake fluid), test coolant for protection, inspect exterior lights, inspect wipers and washer blades, inspect tires and set tire pressure, inspect belts and hoses, inspect undercarriage for leaks
- 4 Wheel Alignment - Prevents premature tire wear and improves vehicle handling
- Air Conditioning Service - Deodorizes and sanitizes A/C and heater vent system
- Fuel System Service - Prevents gum and varnish build up, maintains fuel economy and performance
- Headlight Restoration - De-haze interior of headlight lenses
- Tire Rotation- Rotate all four tires
- 4 Tire Balance and rotation – Balance and Rotate all tires
- Tire Dismount/Mount - We will properly mount or dismount old or new tires
- Tire Repair - (where possible/recommended)
- Nitrogen Charge Tires - Stabilizes tire pressure in various temperatures, climates and seasons.
- Engine Air Filter - Improve fuel economy and engine performance
- Wiper Inserts (pair)
- Wiper Blades (pair) - Maintain visibility in inclement weather.
- Cabin Air Filter - Keep interior air quality top-notch