Join a Winning Team at Heuberger Subaru
Heuberger Motors Inc. is a family owned and operated dealership located in Colorado Springs, CO. We take pride in the fact that we provide excellent care to our employees and provide a fun and excellent working environment. We are also deeply committed to our community and strongly encourage and support our employees in making a social impact locally.
During the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we managed to keep all current team members employed and are looking to expand our team even further. If you’re looking for an opportunity to advance in your career, then we encourage you to apply!
We are usually hiring for one position or another and the most up to date list of openings can be found on Indeed.com. Some examples we are normally hiring are as follows but this is not a complete list:
- Sales People
- Express Technicians
- Main Shop Technicians
- Love Encore Representatives (assist customers after sale in getting to know their new car)
- Lot Technicians
- Barista (we have a full service coffee bar in our customer waiting area)
The ideal candidate for the role is an independent self-starter with excellent communication and critical thinking skills. The right candidate will be able to provide the highest customer care possible and apply it to their daily tasks and interactions. This person must be able to excel at communication, and deliver high-quality results. Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to perform under pressure and time constraints are critical. We value a positive work environment where employees are coachable, open minded, kind, and professional.
Our benefits include
- Full Health, Dental and Vision benefits (various plans available)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer percentage contribution
- Health Club membership at our partner gym
- Mentorship, apprenticeship programs
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Plan for new and used vehicles
- Open door policy for upper management communications
- 40 Hours Per year Paid Time to volunteer at events or for our non-profit partners
- Job Types: Full-time, Commission and Hourly