Heuberger Subaru Car Repairs and Service Shop in Colorado Springs - Subaru Service Center Serving Fort Carson, Fountain and Monument
The staff at Heuberger Subaru believes that making sure your vehicle is being maintained correctly is essential to maximizing your vehicle's performance. We have a fully experienced servicing staff that takes pride in their expertise in maintaining Subaru vehicles. Our Subaru repair center does all types of servicing from oil changes, state inspections, alignments, transmission work, and all other major repairs. We will make sure you're satisfied with all servicing. We're proud to serve customers from all over Colorado including the Fort Carson, Fountain and Monument areas.
Located at 1080 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Heuberger Subaru is your convenient service and repair shop. Want to schedule an appointment with us at Heuberger Subaru servicing center? Then feel free to fill out our service form or give us a call.Heuberger Motors has a state-of-the-art service center with the latest tools and technologies to repair your vehicle. Some of the equipment we invest in to help keep your new or used car in top condition:
- Hunter Engineering: Hawk Eye Elite four wheel laser alignment machine with high resolution cameras for pin-point accurate. No metal to metal contact to protect your vehicle wheels!
- GSP 9700 Wheel Balance with laser guided placement of balancing weights to help solve vibration problems and correct pulling concerns.
- TC3700 Tire Mounting machine with a patented bead roller system and polymer mount/demount heads to protect your wheel finish!
- BL500 Brake Lathe for precision refinishing of your brake rotors and drums!
- Subaru Select monitors for diagnostic concerns on your vehicle with Diagnostic Interface and SSM III Software to get you on the road faster than ever when you have a diagnostic concern!
- Nitro Pro Nitrogen Machine to charge your tires with nitrogen for consistent tire pressure!